Saturday, December 16, 2023

Master sheet madnesses

In my FB junk journal group people post photos of their work. Sharing and commenting is nuts in this group of 25k members. 

I'm exploring the "master sheet" concept. The idea is you make a collage sheet, simple or elaborate, then you photocopy and use it in your projects later. I thought it was a good idea.

I love the collage background or element. I print black & white only. Very much a part of my "recipe" for my paper projects.

So miss girly in my FB group was showing off her "Master sheet". I liked it. So I saved it to my phone.

I replied to her post on the post. Thanked her for sharing because I saved it and could really use it in my "junk journals" 

Well girly replied quickly that it is not there for me to I use, rather it was an example for the original poster to use.

LOL 😂 I scrubbed that post for every "master sheet" example I liked & I saved it to my phone! 

I think I'm getting the hang of the "master" sheet. I mastered it 😎👍👍.

No comments:

Post a Comment